RFI

Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

To: <Rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)
From: David Robbins via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:31:14 +0000
I tried to reply, then reply-all, and the only address that comes up is the
original sender... did someone change the settings on the mail list??  In
any case I think this only went to jim brown...

My service is adsl-2+ which is supposed to go up to 2200khz, I don't hear it
on 160m.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net