RFI

Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

To: "D C _Mac_ Macdonald" <k2gkk@hotmail.com>, "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>, "'RFI'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:15:03 -0500
It may be the best TV service. But it can be a nightmare both in being RF sensitive, and in generating wideband trash.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: D C _Mac_ Macdonald
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 5:47 PM
To: Dave Harmon ; 'RFI'

What's up with U-Verse? Consumers Reports keeps reporting it as the best TV service. I can't get it. Have had DirecTV since 1998.

* 73 - Mac, K2GKK/5 *
* (Since 30 Nov 53) *
* k2gkk hotmail com *
* Oklahoma City, OK *