RFI

Re: [RFI] Question for all and ARRL

To: Tom Thompson <tlthompson@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Question for all and ARRL
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:20:05 -0700
Hi Tom,
Thanks for the page on loop building BTW...  :)  Are you worried at all
about liability if someone burns down their home using a filter of your
design?  That is my big worry right now, is vetting the process to
insure that I am not exposing myself to all sort s of legal trouble.

So far the growers all seem happy to have someone tell them they have
this problem...  I handed out the RFI letter to the local sales outlet
here in town, and they indicated they were happy to see it, and would
make sure it got into the hands of growers.  Your page is listed in it!

I just hope they fix things, once this get rolling.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net