RFI

Re: [RFI] Question for all and ARRL

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Question for all and ARRL
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:48:37 -0700
Hi Paul,

That is exactly my concern, thank you for the legal view on it.  Can you
think of any way in which this could be approached?  I have also
contacted the ARRL Volunteer Attorney, whom I know as well.  What a
sticky mess this stuff is...  I just want to use my radio!  Thank you
for your time in this BTW.
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net