RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI location finders

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI location finders
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 20:10:17 -0600
I have a handy talkie and a mobile rig with AM. I have a directional 2/440 Arrow beam that I can use.

I am pretty sure what I have is power line noise. One of the major source was fixed but might be acting up again and then I just noticed some noise in another direction.

They don't seem to come and go on a regular basis so I doubt it is my neighbors growing the wacky weed.

Thanks for all the replies.

Mike W0MU