RFI

Re: [RFI] clamp on ferrites at Mouser

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] clamp on ferrites at Mouser
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:02:55 -0500
In addition,

The #31 mix snap-on is what you want for keyboard and mouse cables.  You won't
have to cut any cables and offers the best RFI proof device for that situation.
 Try and get several turns of the cable around the core.  I have one each on my
mouse and keyboard cables along with just about everything else in the shack.
They are very handy to have on hand for testing and trying when RFI is knocking
at your shack door.

73
Dale, k9vuj