RFI

Re: [RFI] clamp on ferrites at Mouser

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] clamp on ferrites at Mouser
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:27:10 -0700
How odd that you just asked this question.  I am putting together a bulk
order for our club, and literately just sent the email off less than 5
minutes ago.  Here is a cut from it...

===CUT===

Type: RG-8X, Split Core
Part#: 431164281
Qty: 1,  $2.13
Qty: 10, $1.81
Qty: 50, $1.48

Type: RG-8, Split core
Part#: 431167281
Qty: 1, $2.64
Qty:10, $2.33
Qty:50, $1.80

Type: Small Power, Split core
Part#: 431178181
Qty: 1, $1.71
Qty: 10:$1.49
Qty: 50:$1.38

Type: RG-8x, Solid Core
Part#: 2631540202
Qty: 1,  $0.92
Qty: 50, $0.82
Note: You MUST put these on BEFORE the connector goes on.

Type: FT250-31
Part#: 2631803802
Qty 1: $6.94

===CUT===