RFI

Re: [RFI] Another Grow Light

To: "Goldtr8 (KD8NNU)" <goldtr8@charter.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Grow Light
From: Tom Thompson <w0ivj@tomthompson.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:01:51 -0700

Hi Don,

Here is an example of a grow light ballast without and with a filter. The dead time in between is normal band noise.

http://tomthompson.com/radio/GrowLight/Grow%20Light%20Ballast%20Filter%20Out%20in%20Comparison.wav

Tom   W0IVJ

On 11/10/2014 7:22 PM, Goldtr8 (KD8NNU) wrote:
Group,

Is there a recording of what a grow light sound like? I have traced a noise less than 1 mile from my home on the low bands, but I need to know what I might be looking for.

I know it’s not a power pole as it turns on in the evening but does not last all night.

Thanks
Don

~73
Don