RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI With Smoke Detectors

To: Group RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI With Smoke Detectors
From: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:26:19 -0400
Stan, my hardwired alarms are First Alert 9120B, Lowe's item #304196 I
bought as a 6-pack. I have no RFI problems with them. Maybe you should
consider switching out what you have.  ?  I run 100 watts 160-10 on a 140'
long inverted-V about 30' high at the apex, and about 35' from the house. I
also run 100 watts on 6 meters to a small antenna mounted on a 15' mast
attached to my back deck, thus about 12' from the house.

Howard N7SO

​

Unfortunately, replacement is not an option. It is a two family house that