RFI

Re: [RFI] Tracing wires.

To: Christopher Brown <cbrown@woods.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tracing wires.
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@knology.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 07:28:35 -0500
I have a ceiling fan in the room that I use as a radio room/office. It is wired into the overhead lights circuit in the garage which is on the complete opposite side of the house. I found this out when my wife bought a new more powerful microwave oven. She plugged it into the garage circuit which has a 15A breaker. With the garage lights on, the microwave will trip the breaker. The ceiling fan stops too. I pulled a wire out of the outlet used for the microwave and found 14 ga. so I am stuck with a 15A breaker.

Part of the house is wired with 12 ga and part with 14 ga. Cheap a** builder

David
KW4DH