RFI

Re: [RFI] Galaxy Grow Light Ballast Update

To: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Galaxy Grow Light Ballast Update
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 06:58:36 -0600
That's what I did with a neighbor across the street and heated water dish for a
dog.  It cost me $50 but I got the noise maker in my garage now and plan to
dissect it and take a couple pictures.  Since I replaced the dog dish with the
exact same model I have not had any more noise issues from that source.

Dale, K9VUJ