RFI

Re: [RFI] DC Power supplies

To: Doug Powell <dougp01@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] DC Power supplies
From: "Charlie@thegallos.com" <charlie@thegallos.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 18:16:29 -0400
Actually, mumble mumble years ago, I worked on switchers that had, for all
intents no measurable noise in both the RE and CE range of test from Mil-810.
Of course the USN was spending major money for rack steel cased, mu metal
wrapped, hand tweaked power supply we shipped. Spend enough and you would be
surprised how quiet a switcher you can make

73 de KG2V