RFI

Re: [RFI] 15 M noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 15 M noise
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:14:48 -0700
"trouble with that is, if the offender calls your bluff"

By what, continuing to operate in violation and providing a ton of evidence
of the violation to make receiving an NAL even easier?

"and you have played the 'FCC Card' you may never get your problem resolved,
or at least in a timely fashion."

By actually just reporting it to those that enforce it rather than being
"the annoying weirdo with a CB radio" that might get their butt beaten just
buy showing up and talking?  Heck, that might even happen just for wandering
around a house/neighborhood trying to get a bearing on the noise, even from
a few hundred feet away.

Whoever you approach won't know or care who you are or what your problem is,
what am I missing or is it our job to be the "heavies"- but not really?

Kurt