RFI

Re: [RFI] Florescent TUBE style, LED replacements

To: mike@s3com.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Florescent TUBE style, LED replacements
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 14:12:39 -0500
Nope, rewording not needed. They're made to be drop-in replacements. $9.99 each
at my local Home Depot. They will coexist with a standard T8 on the other side
of the fixture; I plan to replace all of mine with LEDs progressively.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith