RFI

Re: [RFI] led bulb test

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] led bulb test
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 11:53:08 +0000
These tracks are fairly old and the aluminum outside shell of the track is
not bonded to the green.  The plugs are only 2 prong.  These hang from a
drop ceiling and just plug into outlets above the ceiling.  The tracks are C
shaped with the opening down and wires on the sides in plastic insulator
strips, the fixtures stick into the opening and turn 90 degrees to lock in
and make contact with the wires.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net