RFI

Re: [RFI] Any info on inverter or linear compressor refrigerators?

To: eddieedwards@centurylink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Any info on inverter or linear compressor refrigerators?
From: Bill Price <billp7634@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:06:05 -0500
I would be more than happy to explain to anyone wishing to know the merits of
invertor technology and/or linear compressors and how they function and why
they are 39-40% more efficient than regular rotary or reciprocal compressors,
but this is about RFI, not HVACR. So long story short, you should experience no
RFI from either invertor technology or linear compressor technology as both
will have shielding that would not allow it even if it were present, which I
highly doubt.

If you want further information on this technology, you can contact me directly
and I will gladly explain it to you. When my 11 year old refrigerator dies,
you'd better bet I will purchase a new one that utilizes both technologies!

Bill  W5LO

Painstakingly sent with battered thumbs from my iPhone