RFI

Re: [RFI] Antenna Polarization Tests

To: "rfi@contesting.com Contesting" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Antenna Polarization Tests
From: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:42:22 +0000
So Tom,
   Am I reading your data correctly, I see only a 9.7 dB difference as the loop
is rotated from broadside to inline with the vertical source in the first two
columns of A and B. Or am I missing something? My Eznec models of loops show at
low angles a near perfect null for vertical polarized signals broadside to the
loop and a near perfect null for horizontal polarized signal inline with the
loop? As in your A and B tests .
Lee   K7TJR    OR