RFI

Re: [RFI] Delta Touch Controlled Kitchen Faucet RFI Issue

To: VE6WZ Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Delta Touch Controlled Kitchen Faucet RFI Issue
From: Mike - W5JR <w5jr.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 22:39:02 -0400
I had one at the old house that reacted to 160m full power only. Would turn on
but never off other than the timeout.

We have one at the new house, but antennas are 100' further away and no issues
over the past 4 years from HF. My 900 MHz talkie turns it on/off if I'm within
about 4' of it.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA