RFI

Re: [RFI] Connectors for 1/2" tinned copper braid strap?

To: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Connectors for 1/2" tinned copper braid strap?
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 20:33:10 -0800
"Kurt, you are way off base talking about auto parts stores the way you have. You have obviously made an assumption. Trust me, I owned an auto parts store for over 20 years and we, meaning my store and my suppliers had a large variety of connectors and lugs from the same suppliers as any other hardware or electric supply house."

No, that's forty-one years of experience as recent as last December. You had a store, you know what I'm talking about, you don't need to try and convince me of anything.

I suggest those wanting higher quality components, even just connectors and terminals, search military, aerospace, and medical suppliers for traceable products- used in applications that matter, where failure is very bad, so by design and application, unlikely to ever happen.

Kurt