RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI into Battery monitor

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI into Battery monitor
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 15:37:17 -0400
I know Dave implied it in his reply but just to be clear to ensure you do not saturate the ferrite core from high DC current make sure you wrap the positive & negative leads of a given pair through whatever core you use and keep it (them) very close to the charger.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....