RFI

[RFI] RFI experience with Trane HVAC units?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RFI experience with Trane HVAC units?
From: Rob Katz <rob.katz@WorldLegacy.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 23:34:49 -0400
I’m getting ready to purchase a new Trane HVAC system for my house, and I want
make sure I’m not going to be introducing any nasty RFI.  I’ve been quoted for
the XT95 single stage furnace and for the S9V2 variable speed furnace, along
with an XR16 heat pump (a duel fuel system).  From reading the archives, it
looks like many (most?) RFI problems have come from the variable speed units.
Does anybody have any RFI experience - either way - with the Trane XT95/XR16
system?

Thanks and 73,
   Rob  K4OV