RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI experience with Trane HVAC units?

To: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@steeltrails.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI experience with Trane HVAC units?
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 14:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
The Trane kit didn't do much for me. You can google for it to see what
is in the kit . If I remember correctly, it was just an RF filter on the
power line.

On Fri, 11 May 2018, Gary Smith wrote:

Want to recall Trane hvac systems have a rfi mitigating retro kit avaialbe. Do have as other others have suggested, "get it in writing" about no rfi issues in the future.

Check the forum archives.

Gary...wa6fgi