RFI

Re: [RFI] New solar at neighbors.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New solar at neighbors.
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 05:11:37 -0700
If you have a SDR take a quick spectrogram of the current conditions as described in:

https://www.nk7z.net/sdr-rfi-survey-p1/

That way, you can show how things were, prior to the Solar install.

Also there is a SDR capture of a Soler City Solar Edge system at:

https://www.nk7z.net/rfi-snapshots/

under Solar.

73s and thanks,
Dave