RFI

Re: [RFI] New solar at neighbors.

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New solar at neighbors.
From: HP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 20:51:46 -0400 (EDT)
While on the subject of solar installs

Does anyone have a contact at Sun Run that has the remotest clue about RFI -

I talked to the factory in CA the day of neighbor's install. Took a long time
to even get anyone to talk
to -when I asked for someone who knew about radio frequency interference and
told them about my
concern with radio noise generated with the system .

I went over and talked to a couple guys in the crew doing the install - and
they said , yes the company had
called and said I was complaining about the noise they were making
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said no thats not what I am talking about - I am talking about radio
interference your system might make.
Blank stares - then a voice from the back of the big truck said - we have
filters on our systems and have
never had a complaint .

They finished up that day and apparently the system could not be energized
until APS came out since
it feeds power to APS if any "left over" . I saw an APS truck several days
later and the interference started.

Hank K7HP