RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video

To: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 20:31:50 +0000
*OK, Tony, I won't open the can of worms!!  I promise.   I totally
understand.  *

*I did not have the names or emails of the two service techs with whom you
have been dealing.  I probably better let that alone, since you have
established a repore with both of them.  I don't want to get in the way.
They don't need to know there is a level of emissions that FCC permits.
I'll hold back, but please keep me in the loop*

*Dave - WØLEV*

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*
*Just Think*