RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video
From: Dale Johnson <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 16:08:50 -0500
That doesn’t work.

Centurylink has retracted the $85, but warned me.  HA. They don’t understand
the problem.

I won’t be calling them again to fix their wiring on the utility pole.  The FCC
and state attorney has the photos and my complaint letters.  I will now and in
the future bypass the company and deal with FCC and state attorney to fix these
kinds of problems.  The FCC and state utilities have authority over these
utilities.

Dale, K9VUJ