RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:05:39 -0600
If you want to know why what you tried didn't work, read his guide.  It is not that long and it is great information for a myriad of problems.  You need to use the right items in the right place.  What that is we cannot necessarily say.

It is obvious that RF is being picked up by that wiring.  Usually when one goes off they all go off.  So is it affecting every one of them or just one?

There is no simple solution here.

W0MU