RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI in Kings Park - Update October 4th 2018

To: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>, "Tony Brock-Fisher" <barockteer@aol.com>, "Gruber, Mike W1MG" <mgruber@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI in Kings Park - Update October 4th 2018
From: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 20:09:38 +0000
Mike has been in communication with the Solar Edge engineers almost from the
beginning, with some of the engineers in Israel.   The "usual" solution has
worked in some cases, while in other cases not. In some of the "not" cases, we
have found that mistakes in grounding and/or filtering were made.

But if they are putting on chokes without turns of wire, there is clearly some
work left to do.