RFI

Re: [RFI] Hybrid Car RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Hybrid Car RFI
From: w6rgs@cox.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 23:09:06 -0800
Hi Roger,

My wife also has a Prius (2009) with about 100K miles.  We've had a Yaesu FT-7900 in it for about 8 years.  No RFI problems at all. Separated head is mounted under center of dash.  Unit is mounted under front passenger's seat.  Speaker is behind center console. Antenna is a Larsen KG2/70CXPL glass-mount on the left rear fixed window.

73, Bill W6RGS