RFI

Re: [RFI] Dimmer control

To: "'K4RO Kirk Pickering'" <k4ro@k4ro.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dimmer control
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:08:08 -0600
That's for sure Kirk.....

Gary.....try turning the brilliance all the way up....that will usually
quiet them down.
You can also try turning the lamp plug 180 degrees if it does not have a
large blade on one side.
Be careful messing around with that thing.....never touch the lamp while
touching anything connected to the guitar amp.
Remember that the strings are grounded through the ground lug on the amp
line cord.

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ