RFI

Re: [RFI] Trying to locate the Part 15 compliance note...

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Trying to locate the Part 15 compliance note...
From: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:32:04 +0000
I agree with Jim; this problem is being caused by the fundamental signal of
your station.  Harmonics from that amplifier are down many tens of dB and if
500 W causes your problem but 100 watts does not, those harmonics that are on
the order of milliwatts even if the amp is in horrible condition would not
overload the stove.