RFI

Re: [RFI] Portables for sniffing RFI

To: Randy Standke <r55stan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Portables for sniffing RFI
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 18:31:59 +0000
I read the article, but also saw a video that was made.  I don't remember
if this was available on the ARRL site, but it is even better than the
article.  I'd encourage anyone interested in the article to watch the video
as well.  It should become a classic in RFI sleuthing.

Just my opinion.

Dave - WØLEV

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:36 PM <r55stan@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use the Tecsun PL-660 for RFI finding along with a small amplified
> magnetic loop antenna.  I go in the details of using it in the May QST
> article I wrote
> http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QST/This%20Month%20in%20QST/May2019/Standke2a.pdf
> I like that the PL-660 has a large bar graph type signal strength meter.
> That makes it easy to observe the null while rotating the loop.
>
> 73,
>
> Randy KQ6RS

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*