RFI

[RFI] AT & T UVerse

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] AT & T UVerse
From: "Mike Wetzel" <w9re@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:16:22 -0400
My power company noise guy has traced an RFI problem to what he thinks is an
AT & T pedestal about 1.5 miles from my house.  I'm sure the equipment has
battery back up so simply killing power to it most likely won't pin point it
100%.

I spent an over 2 hours today trying to find a way to contact AT & T to try
and get the problem fixed but I have been unable to talk to anyone who knows
what to do.  I've called an 800 number only to get overseas operators and I
asked to speak to someone in the US but no luck for various reasons (they
weren't able to get the contact for me).  I am not an AT & T Uverse
subscriber but I do have 2 pot lines.

The noise is heard at my location on 80 and 160 and has traces of a
switching p/s problem.

Does anyone have any idea how to contact AT & T for rectification of this
problem?

Thanks,

Mike W9RE