RFI

Re: [RFI] AT & T UVerse

To: w9re@comcast.net, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] AT & T UVerse
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 20:05:41 -0700
"Does anyone have any idea how to contact AT & T for rectification of this problem?"

I also have AT&T in UVerse.

Try 611, if that is a service in your area. That brings out the techs, and linemen, NOT the worthless clowns you find at every other number. You want the equipment checked, and fixed, not talk to a know-nothing salesman. I use 611 in my area for line work, and it's usually fixed within a few hours.

Get to know your linemen, they usually hate AT&T far ore than you can ever imagine, and will often provide direct numbers to them, because they have the SAME issues contacting AT&T you do, but they have to do it with every job.

Kurt