RFI

Re: [RFI] Inter-station interference question.

To: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Inter-station interference question.
From: Mike - W5JR <w5jr.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:14:28 -0500
In case anyone is interested in further information.

https://www.mobilewirelesstesting.com/video-understanding-pim/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mntnews1119&sap-outbound-id=B66B91E0ADAB9E93B52837C03FA1CB29FD26682B&utm_source=SAPHybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1398&utm_term=20191121_NA_MNT_NovNews_PIM___Title&utm_content=EN

https://www.mobilewirelesstesting.com/understanding-pim/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mntnews1119&sap-outbound-id=B66B91E0ADAB9E93B52837C03FA1CB29FD26682B&utm_source=SAPHybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1398&utm_term=20191121_NA_MNT_NovNews_PIM___Title&utm_content=EN

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA