RFI

Re: [RFI] Grow Lights

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Grow Lights
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 17:43:22 -0800
"I have changed the name on a spare wireless router I have to LE_SURVIAL#3". We will see if that has any effect."

On a serious note, I regularly see "FBI Surveillance Van" on WiFi.

Initially, I thought no big deal, as it was in a town where the FBI has an office, however, I've seen this across several hundred miles in all directions, even tens of miles out in the desert. I can only imagine at that point, that it's coming from the sky (satellite?). I've heard of that ID in other states, and other remote areas, as well.

Ideas?

Kurt