RFI

[RFI] Oven RFI responses TNX

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Oven RFI responses TNX
From: "Dan" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 10:12:55 -0400
Guys, tnx all the responses for the RFI oven problem. I will be sending an
email/letter to Samsung to see if they are any help (not holding my breath).
Sounds like the brute force choke is the next candidate before I tear into the
back of the still in warrantee stove. As to overloading cores, the load on the
line is minimal since it is a gas stove. The only thing that probably draws any
current is the convection fan which is rarely on. I would imagine the touch pad
and associated wiring harness is at the root of the problem.

Now, to my box of cores to see if I have anything to wind a cord on!

If I have any success I will post to the list.

Thanks and stay safe out there
73, Dan W8CAR