RFI

Re: [RFI] Oven RFI responses TNX

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Oven RFI responses TNX
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 10:18:55 -0700
On 4/23/2020 7:12 AM, Dan wrote:
Now, to my box of cores to see if I have anything to wind a cord on!

You didn't say what band(s) cause the issue. And not just any core, it needs to be a Fair-Rite #31 core.

On 4/23/2020 7:17 AM, Cianciolo, Paul, W1VLF wrote:
> Please do not  open the stove or do anything internal.

I strongly agree. It's a bad idea to try to re-engineer a product. Cans of worms can explode. :)

As to the liability issue -- it's my understanding that it's their OWN stove, not a neighbors.

73, Jim K9YC