RFI

Re: [RFI] LED RFI solved

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED RFI solved
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 12:08:18 -0700
Thanks for posting, Steve. In today's world, a large fraction of RF noise is electronic noise, NOT power line noise. My tutorial app note addresses this, how to tell the difference, how to chase both types of sources. The two links cover the same material, but the second, slides for a talk, is newer and includes more graphics.

http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf
http://k9yc.com/KillingRXNoiseVisalia.pdf

73, Jim K9YC