RFI

Re: [RFI] Ensuring an RFI free air conditioner install

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ensuring an RFI free air conditioner install
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 23:26:13 -0500
FWIW, I've had two Bryant furnaces (not A/C) with variable speed fan motors and the associated electronics. Neither has had any RFI issues, in either direction. My gas water heater, however, died every time I got on 160 before I added a bunch of filters to the power cord. Cold showers after contests are not good for relations with my YL.

73,
Scott K9MA