RFI

Re: [RFI] Pole mounted lightning arresters?

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Pole mounted lightning arresters?
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:58:17 +0000
Using both the MFJ offering for the purpose (VHF) and a 0.5-Meter shielded
loop coupled to a small battery-operated radio tuned to the peak frequency
of the emissioin, a faulty lightning arrestor was isolated in the fields
north of Longmont, Colorado.   Both technologies zeroed in on the same
pole.  It's always good to use a couple of different search options to
increase the chances of truly isolating problems.

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*