RFI

[RFI] AF4O RFI Update was Pole mounted lightning arresters?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] AF4O RFI Update was Pole mounted lightning arresters?
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 19:51:37 -0500
Since 02/16 when we had some near 0F winter weather and more than a week of winter storm, I have not heard my powerline arc RFI at all. I am retired and here everyday. So guess I should be happy it left on its own. But I doubt its gone for good....It was absent last year from mid summer until December. Will see.

Never got a chance to use the ultrasonic dish on it before the winter weather.

https://www.qsl.net/af4o/Powerline%20RFI%20QSL.net%20Webpage/Arc%20Webpage.html

73

Chuck
AF4O