RFI

Re: [RFI] FCC ID# searches.

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FCC ID# searches.
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 00:30:40 +0000
Yes, Kurt, I've run into the "Letter of Confidentiality" too many times.  I
just wish China would go away in these sort of things.  In my small EMC/RFI
consulting business, I refuse to work with China or anything from China
resident in a US storefront.  Do I dare mention Supermicro??

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*