RFI

Re: [RFI] LED recessed lighting

To: David Winarsky <david@winarsky.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED recessed lighting
From: Christopher Wawak <kc2ieb@wawak.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 11:09:10 -0400
I have Lithonia WF6 LED 30K MW M6 13W wafer lights installed in my house.
At least 40+. 8 of them are in my shack. They are connected to Lutron
Caseta dimmers. I do not notice a difference from 6m-80m, with these lights
on or off or dimmed. They are all retrofitted on new circuits in an older
house, and I had the electric system replaced in the house at the same
time. Do they make noise? Probably, but I don't notice it, and I am pretty
obsessive about noise.

There's so many factors in whether or not something makes noise. How it's
wired, where the circuits run, how long the circuits are and whether
they're a resonant length, etc etc.

73 Chris KC2IEB