RFI

[RFI] Info needed

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Info needed
From: "Ken Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 09:45:44 -0700
I am in the process of building and/or serviceing a few devices here which I
believe could use
ferrite beads on some of the leads.

One of those "devices" is a TV-2/U tube tester, an early model which does not
have the
beads on certain leads and thus oscillates when testing certain tubes.

I am also working on a couple of HF wattmeters.

I would like advice from knowledgeable members of this group was to what "mix"
of ferrite
would be most suitable.

>From my cursory investitagation, it would appear that mix 31 would be the mix
>I would need,
at least for the HF wattmeter project, but also that would appear to be useful
for my tube
tester issues.

Yet checking Mouser and eBay for those beads, all I find are mix 43 and mix 73,
and, so far,
no mix 31.

I have downloaded the necessary documenation from Palomar's site listning the
various
characteristices for the various mixes, and it still seems to me that mix 31
would be my best
choice.

Anyone?

Ken W7EKB