[RTTY] ANARTS e-mail Logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS e-mail Logs
From: mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com (Mobile Workshop)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:19:39 +0100
Hi all (from work this time)...........

I've just read the email from Shelby, and it may be my mind playing tricks
(it often does - or so my wife tells me!), but I seem to recall getting
notification from Colin after the contest last year. I have since deleted
that email, but I am sure I remember getting a "thanks for the log" type
email from him.

Also, just a note of observation:  If you do a REPLY TO on this reflector,
the reply goes to the sender, and NOT to the group. Good idea, but do make
sure you get it right!

73 for now de Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please delete it from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Guernsey Telecoms