[RTTY] ANARTS e-mail Logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS e-mail Logs
From: w1zt@mediaone.net (George Johnson)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:51:04 -0400
Phil wrote:

> I've just read the email from Shelby, and it may be my mind playing tricks
> (it often does - or so my wife tells me!), but I seem to recall getting
> notification from Colin after the contest last year. I have since deleted
> that email, but I am sure I remember getting a "thanks for the log" type
> email from him.

Yes, I also received a confirmation from Colin last year.  Phil, your memory
is working just fine :-)  I also had trouble getting a log to Colin this
year but did receive error messages as I was about a week later than the
time Bob observed.

A message was received later from Pat, VK2JPA, with the new email
information and a comment that Colin would make up a list of logs and post
them soon.  So I think we will see a communication from Colin in the near
future.

I will standby to give Colin a chance to arrange his new administration.

George .. W1ZT