[RTTY] K0IDT NAQP Claimed Score

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K0IDT NAQP Claimed Score
From: rkolarik@neb.rr.com (Ron Kolarik)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 10:17:51 -0500
   Finally had some time off to play.  Put the shack back
together on Friday and got the Gap back up for the low bands.
Everything worked okay but my apologies to several of you for
dropping out in the middle of answering a CQ....auto cq locked
up and had to reboot.  Got to play on 15m more than usual....
wife was working,  no TVI complaints :).  Some really good names
this time....had a small problem with my choice of name....
N5ZM had BODIDDLE and mine was BODIDDLES.
Sorry for any confusion but it was neat to see N5ZM hesitate
when he answered me :)  Next time I'll use my own name....
it's shorter and might help my rate....or not.  80m was very
quiet but couldn't get anyones attention....50W just wasn't
enough.  Nice to see all the activity on 40....wish 10 would
have been better though.

NA QSO Party

Name used: BODIDDLES

Call used: K0IDT

Location:  NE

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80            0        0        0        0
40          48      48      25        0
20          96      96      31        1
15          56      55      28        1
10            7        7        6        0
Total    207     206      90       2

Claimed Score: 18952

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5

Power Output: 50