[RTTY] NAQP names

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP names
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:00:16 -0000
Hi Jim,

This is how WriteLog works (and most other contesting programs - CT, TR,
NA - but don't know specifically about WF1B). The space you can get rid of
in configuration of WriteLog (which I wouldn't change personally), the
hyphen is a feature and I don't think you can change that one. For where I
had a hyphen, I didn't put the hyphen in the log.

Better answer is the names should be all letters and no special characters
(unless, of course, the person with the name is a special character...).

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com