[RTTY] NAQP Score AF4Z SO

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP Score AF4Z SO
From: af4z@palmnet.net (Don Winn)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:45:28 -0400
NAQP 2001

  Score  for  AF4Z  SO

TEAM: the  FloBoys  (The Florida Boys)

Band            Pts     Mult
80 meters       22      14
40 meters       75      34
20 meters       164     41
15 meters       95      38
10 meters       13      9
---------------------------------
Total           369     136

Score           50,184

Bad lightning storms in the area made coping signals on 40 and 80 meters
very hard. There was not as much activity on 10 as I had hoped but most
signal were strong and easy copy.  Perhaps many started out on 15 and never
moved up. 20 meters was in good shape.  40 meters was fairly active and
once the storms calmed down, was an excellent band.  80 meters had some
activity and I think there were many more stations on the band that I could
not hear due to the noise.   I worked the first 10 hours thanking that most
would do the same but I did not stay around to find out.
Thanks to all for a great time.

Don  AF4Z